How Security First Bank is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak and information you need to know.
Here For You
Security First Bank is here for your banking and credit needs. If you are experiencing financial hardships as a result of COVID-19, please contact your local branch to discuss your specific options.
Please visit our Locations Page for up-to-date information on lobby reopenings, closures and hours.
Security First is committed to doing our part on keeping our staff, customers and community safe. As we reopen our lobbies, we look forward to seeing you in person again and are asking for your help in adhering to CDC guidelines.
If you do visit a branch, please:
- Practice social distancing
- Use our hands-free sanitizer stations
- Wear a mask, if you would like. They are not required at this time.
- Continue to schedule appointments with your banker or agent
- Avoid visiting if you have experienced any COVID-related symptoms in the last 14 days
Ways To Do Your Banking
There are many ways to continue to access and manage your money. We encourage using Security First Banking tools that minimize in-person contact.
- Access your money with Online Banking or the mobile app. Using our mobile app, you can deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills or securely send or receive money through Zelle.
- Use our drive-thrus, ATMs and night drop boxes. Visit our locations page for drive-thru hours and ATM locations.
- Contact your banker or insurance agent by calling your local branch during business hours.
- Call our ExpressLine phone banking at 1-800-326-1380.
- If you have general banking questions or need assistance, our Contact Center is ready to help at 877-747-3139.
- Use our Chat feature (located in the bottom right corner) for general banking assistance.
- Use our Badlands Express Mobile Unit, available in Kyle, Pine Ridge, Manderson, and Wanblee. Call 877-829-9184 for specific route information.
Transfer funds, view account balances, pay bills and more!
Mobile Check Deposits
Deposit checks using our mobile banking app.
Send money in the moment. Right from your mobile banking app.
Save a stamp! Pay your bills electronically.