How Security First Bank is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak and information you need to know.
Here For You
As we all work through this challenging time, we would like to remind our customers that Security First Bank is fully operational and here for your banking and credit needs. If you are experiencing financial hardships as a result of COVID-19, please contact your local branch to discuss your specific options.
In an effort to limit person-to-person contact and limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the lobbies at all of our locations will be temporarily closed effective March 19, 2020. All drive-thrus and ATMs will remain open.
Bank and insurance staff will be working normal business hours, and can be reached by phone or email. Access to safe deposit boxes will be made available by calling your local branch. For the most up-to-date information on hours and availability, please visit our locations page and search for your preferred branch.
Ways To Do Your Banking
There are many ways to continue to access and manage your money. We encourage using Security First Banking tools that minimize in-person contact.
- Access your money with Online Banking or the mobile app. Using our mobile app, you can deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills or securely send or receive money through Zelle.
- Use our drive-thrus, ATMs and night drop boxes. Visit our locations page for drive-thru hours and ATM locations.
- Contact your banker or insurance agent by calling your local branch during business hours. In-person visits are available by appointment only.
- Call our ExpressLine phone banking at 1-800-326-1380.
- If you have general banking questions or need assistance, our Contact Center is ready to help at 877-747-3139.
- Use our Badlands Express Mobile Unit, available in Kyle, Pine Ridge, Manderson, and Wanblee. Call 877-829-9184 for specific route information.
Your Money Is Safe
We have been in business since 1898 and will work through the knowns, and the unknowns, with you and our communities in the days, months and years ahead. Our financial institution is strong and secure, and deposits up to $250,000 are insured by the FDIC.
Be Aware Of Scams
During this time, we want to remind everyone to be extra vigilant of scams. Scammers will continue to take advantage of people’s fears, and now they have a new topic to exploit. Be cautious of emails and phone calls from charities, product promoters or investments related to coronavirus (COVID-19). Please remember never to give out your personal or bank account information. Follow the links below for tips and to familiarize yourself with these potential scams:
For Your Safety And Ours
We are asking visitors and employees to be able to answer ‘NO‘ to the following questions.
- Have you traveled outside the United States, on a cruise ship, or within the United States by means of airplane, bus or train to any destination within the last 14 days?
- Have you exhibited any Coronavirus/COVID‐19 symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath within the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with any person that has traveled within the last 14 days and has exhibited any of the above symptoms of the Coronavirus/COVID‐19 Virus?
- Have you been requested to self‐quarantine by an employer or a government health agency?
- Have you come in close contact with any person who has been requested to self‐quarantine or exhibited any of the symptoms?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, we will be unable to grant you branch access at this time. Thank you for understanding the precautions we are taking to reduce the spread of the virus and protect our employees and customers.