Credit & Debit Card Processing
Does your business accept credit and debit card payments? If you don’t, you’re missing out on potential new customers, additional sales and higher revenue. If you do, you may be able to grow even more with Security First’s Merchant Processing Services. We have aligned with TransFirst®, one of the nation’s leading providers of payment processing services, to provide you with payment processing products and services that will help your business grow and succeed.
Payment Processing Solutions
Whatever your business model — traditional POS retail, mail or telephone order, service provider, e-commerce or combination — we can customize payment processing products and services to meet your unique requirements.
Our services include:
- Multiple authorization networks and transaction processing options
- Experienced and dedicated sales staff support
- Quick and easy electronic application process
- Online access to application tracking system
- National processing capabilities
- Comprehensive 24/7 online reporting
- ACH processing and check verification
- Automated in-house chargeback/retrieval processing system providing 24-hour turnaround
- 24/7 in-house merchant help desk
- 48-hour merchant settlement
Our product offerings include:
This robust payment gateway gives you complete control of your credit and signature debit card payment acceptance, wherever you are.
- Real-time transaction processing
- Recurring billing with tokenization for both one-time and recurring (automatic and manual) payments
- Direct swipe via USB with no additional software
This user-friendly Internet-based reporting system helps you manage payment processing from any web-enabled PC.
- Comprehensive activity reports that provide access to all payment card transactions
- User controls that allow merchants to create reports based on the information they need
- Online response to chargebacks and retrievals
You’ll always be ready to do business with our mobile processing app for iPhone*. You can process Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® cards, plus signature debit cards.
- Single-screen entry for speed and convenience
- Secure connection and transmission via SSL
- Verification or decline notification within seconds
*iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple and is not affiliated with TransFirst.
With this bundled pricing package, merchants free themselves from complicated statement reconciliation. TransFreedom combines a number of monthly charges into one single low monthly fee that’s less than the cost of the individual fees.
It’s serious savings made simple:
- No hidden fees – statements clearly explain all charges
- Merchant’s choice of fee tier based on monthly processing volume
- Cost flexibility allows merchants to grow and still maintain low fees
Data Breach Security Program
This program offers you financial protection in the event of a security breach, saving potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and related expenses – all for a low monthly fee.
The program covers:
- An industry-mandated audit for a suspected breach
- Card replacement costs and related expenses
- Industry assessments and fine
Enjoy state-of-the-art payment processing with the financial institution you trust – it’s the best way to grow your business and increase revenues with confidence.