Stay informed and in control with Account Alerts.
Stay in Control: With Account Alerts, you can receive custom alerts by text message or email to help you monitor your accounts, based on what’s important to you.
Stay Informed: Account Alerts are a simple and easy way to monitor your account on a regular basis without signing in to Online Banking or the mobile app.
Stay Secure: Account Alerts can also help you identify unusual activity sooner, which can reduce the impact of potential identity theft or fraud.
- Daily Balance
- Loan Balance
- Loan Payment Received
- Loan Payment Due
- Overdrawn Account
- Past Due Payment
- Rate Change on Loan
- Low Balance
- High Balance
- Withdrawal Transactions
- Deposit Transactions (excludes ACH)
- ACH Electronic Deposit
- ACH Electronic Withdrawal
- ATM Withdrawal
- Card Money Transfer
- Debit Card Charge
- Returned Deposit
- Insufficient Funds (NFS) Today
- Address Update
- Phone Number Update
- Email Address Update
How To Enroll in Account Alerts:
- You must enroll in Online Banking to sign up for Account Alerts. Enroll in Online Banking >
- Log in to Online Banking and click the More button on the navigation bar and then select Customer Service.
- Select Alerts.
- Select the account you wish to receive alerts for and select the desired alerts for that account.