Mobile Check Deposits
Mobile Check Deposits allow you to deposit checks any time, any where using our mobile banking app. Simply take a picture of the front and back of your check and click submit. That’s it!
Installing this service:
- You will need to install our mobile app to access this service. If you have installed our app, this feature is already available. Access mobile check deposit by clicking “Check Deposit” in the navigation bar.
- Endorsement must include your signature and the notation “For Mobile Deposit at Security First Bank.” Items that do not contain this language will be declined for lack of proper endorsement.
- Checks may not be made payable to any person or entity other than you (i.e. made payable to another party and then endorsed to you).
- Approved users will have a per item deposited limit of $1,500 and a daily total deposit limit of $5,000.
- Traveler’s checks and money orders are not eligible for mobile deposit.
- Deposits submitted before 4:00 pm MT on any business day will be available the following business day. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. If you make a deposit via Mobile Deposit before 4:00 pm MT on a business day we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit via Mobile Deposit after 4:00 pm MT or on a day we are not open, we will consider that deposit to have been made on the next business day we are open.
If you need further assistance please contact your local branch.