Security First Bank offers many fraud protection options for customers to keep their information safe. It’s important to remember to never give personal information to a stranger who contacts you by telephone, email, or other electronic means. This includes your bank account information, online banking credentials, Social Security number, and credit or debit card numbers. Explore our options to see how we can help keep you protected.
CyberScout Fraud Protection Service
With every Security First Bank personal account, we provide you with free access to CyberScout, the nation's leader in identity management and fraud education. CyberScout provides:
- Proactive education
- Risk-reduction strategies
- Identity theft protection
- Privacy management
- Document replacement services
- Unlimited 24/7 resolution support to help fight identity theft and fraud
To learn more about CyberScout or to enroll in one of their premium services, click the Sign Up button and enter the Access Code: 72HQ374M1
If you feel you may be a victim of fraud
- Call us at (877) 747-3139
- Contact your local Security First bank
SecurLOCK Equip Mobile App
Control your Security First Bank debit card with your phone! SecurLOCK Equip is our new mobile app that allows you to control how, when, and where your debit card is used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity and help keep your debit cards safe.
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Control when and where your debit card can be used
- Receive instant real-time transaction alerts
Stay in Control: With Account Alerts, you can receive custom alerts by text message or email to help you monitor your accounts, based on what's important to you. Account Alerts can also help you identify unusual activity sooner, which can reduce the impact of potential identity theft or fraud.
- Daily Balance
- Loan Balance
- Loan Payment Received
- Loan Payment Due
- Overdrawn Account
- Past Due Payment
- Rate Change on Loan
- Low Balance
- High Balance
- Withdrawal Transactions
- Deposit Transactions (excludes ACH)
- ACH Electronic Deposit
- ACH Electronic Withdrawal
- ATM Withdrawal
- Card Money Transfer
- Debit Card Charge
- Returned Deposit
- Insufficient Funds (NFS) Today
- Address Update
- Phone Number Update
- Email Address Update
How To Enroll in Account Alerts:
- You must enroll in Online Banking to sign up for Account Alerts. Enroll in Online Banking >
- Log in to Online Banking and click the More button on the navigation bar and then select Customer Service.
- Select Alerts.
- Select the account you wish to receive alerts for and select the desired alerts for that account.
Test Your Knowledge
Think you can outsmart a scammer? Test your scam IQ with the American Bankers Association's BanksNeverAskThat Quiz.