Security First Bank offers many fraud protection options for customers to keep their information safe. It’s important to remember to never give personal information to a stranger who contacts you by telephone, email, or other electronic means. This includes your bank account information, online banking credentials, Social Security number, and credit or debit card numbers. Explore our options to see how we can help keep you protected.
CyberScout Fraud Protection Service
With every Security First Bank personal account, we provide you with free access to CyberScout, the nation's leader in identity management and fraud education. CyberScout provides:
- Proactive education
- Risk-reduction strategies
- Identity theft protection
- Privacy management
- Document replacement services
- Unlimited 24/7 resolution support to help fight identity theft and fraud
To learn more about CyberScout or to enroll in one of their premium services, click the Learn More button and enter the Access Code: 72HQ374M1
If you feel you may be a victim of fraud
- Call us at: 1-855-961-1602
- Contact your local Security First bank
SecurLOCK Equip Mobile App
Control your Security First Bank debit card with your phone! SecurLOCK Equip is our new mobile app that allows you to control how, when, and where your debit card is used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity and help keep your debit cards safe.
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Control when and where your debit card can be used
- Receive instant real-time transaction alerts
Know when specific events are occurring in your account instantly. With Account Alerts, you can receive alert messages in Online Banking and by email for:
- Minimum balance
- Maximum balance
- Transfer completed
- Transfer failed
- Deposit completed
- Check completed
- Certificate maturity
How To Enroll:
- Log in to Online Banking and click the Customer Service tab at the top of the page.
- Select View my alerts.
- Select the account you wish to receive alerts, select the alerts for that account, and the way you wish to receive your message.
- When you are finished, click "Submit."