First-Time Homebuyers Grant
Qualified first-time homebuyers can apply for up to a $5,000 grant* to assist with down payments and closing costs.
- $5,000 forgivable grant (after 5 years) for down payment and closing costs
- No monthly payments on the grant
- Borrower must apply $500 of their own funds at closing
- Homebuyer education class required
- Maximum income limits apply
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis
*Grant funds offered through Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) Homebuyer Set-Aside Program in Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado and Oklahoma. Grant subject to availability. Must be a first-time homebuyer. Minimum credit score requirements apply. Available for closings on or after March 30, 2019. See mortgage lender for complete details.