- Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. Security First Bank does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Carrier.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to receive the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time, and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- If you have any questions, call 844-277-8860 or e-mail [email protected].
Advanced Login Authentication
- During Advanced Login Authentication we will send you a message only once, and only with your explicit agreement as indicated by your continuation of the enrollment process. If you receive more than one message from us, you can text the word STOP to 63018.
- If you have questions, call 844-277-8860 or e-mail [email protected]. You can also text the word HELP to 63018 for additional information. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
- By subscribing to Account Alerts, you consent to receiving up to 90 SMS messages per day, including text messages from us which may include offers from us, our affiliates and partners. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by texting STOP to 20736.
- MyAlerts service is available only in the United States.
- If you have any questions, call 844-277-8860 or e-mail [email protected]. You can also text the word HELP to 20736 for additional information about Account Alerts. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
- The Wireless Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- One text message per query.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Text the word STOP to 49794 to opt-out of the program.
- To enroll in Text Banking, see our Mobile Banking page.
- If you have any questions, call 844-277-8860 or e-mail [email protected]. You can also text the word HELP to 49794 for additional information about Text Banking. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
- Supported Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Cricket, Google voice, U.S. Cellular, MetroPCS, nTelos, Cellcom US, Carolina West US, CellSouth, Pioneer Cellular US, United Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Element Mobile, MTA Communications, DTC Wireless US, Pine Cellar, Sagebrush Cellular USA, Chariton Valley Cellular, Bandwidth USA, Epic Touch USA, CTC Telecom Mosaic USA, Peoples Wireless USA, Duet IP Wireless, RINA USA, Siwireless USA, Communications Venture USA, MobiPCS USA, Layered Communications, Cellular One NE AZ USA, Alaska Digital, Bluegrass, Cell 1 East Cent IL, Illinois Valley, Immix, Inland, Nex Tech Wireless, ACS Alaska, Golden State US, Thumb Cellular US, Viaero Wireless US, Plateau US, West Central WCC, iWireless, MTPCS, NW Missouri USA, Chat Mobility USA, SRT Wireless USA, SouthernLinc Wireless USA, AIO Wireless aka Jasper, Panhandle USA, Flat Wireless USA, Copper Valley USA, Cablevision USA, Leaco Rural Telephone USA, Union Wireless USA.