Posted January 11, 2022 in Hay Springs, Rushville, Cozad, Banking Updates, Crawford, Thedford, Chadron, Blue Springs, Sidney, Clatonia, Lincoln, Cody, Beatrice, Harrison, Valentine, Martin, Elwood, Merriman, Rapid City, Overton
COVID-19 Outbreak – Caring for our Customers and Communities
To our valued customers,
As global concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, we’re doing our best to keep everyone who walks through our doors healthy and safe while also minimizing disruptions to our day to day operations.
We at Security First Bank understand that the current outbreak is worrying and we are closely monitoring the situation. At this time, like many banks, we have implemented internal precautions at all of our locations to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We encourage both our employees and our customers to take the necessary steps in helping prevent the spread of the virus. These steps include, but are not limited to:
· Wash your hands often, with soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Avoid contact with people who are sick
· Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of the elbow
· Stay home if you’re not feeling well
· Seek medical care early if you are ill
Additionally, we would like to ask those who are feeling ill to consider using alternative banking methods, including:
· Accessing mobile banking
· Utilizing our branch drive-thrus and ATMs
· Calling your local branch to discuss any questions or concerns about your account
With each day comes new information related to the virus, and we strive to take the necessary precautions needed to protect our customers and communities as best we can. We will continue to monitor the outbreak and be sure to keep you informed with any important updates. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.
If you would like more information and tips, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, www.cdc.gov.