Posted January 11, 2022 in Beatrice, Banking Updates, Valentine, Elwood, Rapid City, Hay Springs, Cozad, Crawford, Thedford, Blue Springs, Clatonia, Cody, Harrison, Martin, Chadron, Merriman, Sidney, Overton, Lincoln, Rushville
New and Improved Website!
Welcome to the new Security First Bank website! We’ve been hard at work enhancing your experience on securityfirstb.local and are pleased to finally share it with you! As you may have noticed, the layout and overall look and feel of the website has changed along with the addition of some fun, new features – all designed to make your experience helpful, easy and enjoyable.
New and Updated Features:
- We’ve added the ability to change your website experience based on your location! A community selector tool has been added on the top right corner of the site. Now, you can view information that is the most relevant to you and your branch.
- Online Banking and CorpLink Online Banking login are conveniently located on the right side of the main banner image. You are also able to login to Online Banking from any page on the website by clicking the “Login” button in the top right corner.
- The main navigation has been regrouped, making it easier to find the product or service you are looking for.
- We’ve added a helpful rate selector tool on our Time Deposits page to assist with deciding what savings term length is right for you.
- All important phone numbers and information (including routing number) are conveniently located on our new Important Numbers page.
We hope you enjoy the new site. If you have any questions or concerns please call 877-747-3139 or Contact Us.